It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with us.
1. Collection of Information
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual which includes information that identifies that person. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
We may collect, use and store different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together follows:
- Identity Data includes first name, maiden name, last name, username or similar identifier, marital status, title, date of birth and gender.
- Contact Data includes billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Financial Data includes bank account and payment card details
- Transaction Data includes details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us.
- Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our website, products and services.
- Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including:
- Direct Interactions – You may give us your identity, contact and financial data by filling forms or corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise.
- When you apply for our products or services;
- When you subscribe to our newsletters;
- When you request marketing information to be sent to you;
- When you give us feedback.
- Automated technologies or interactions - as you interact with our website we may automatically collect Technical Data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns. We collect this personal data by using cookies, and other similar technologies.
2. Use of Information
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- Where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you.
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation
- To improve customer service, your information and feedback will help us to understand your support needs and help use to respond effectively.
In addition to the above, if you decide to opt-in to our mailing list, you will receive occasional emails which may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving these emails, we include a simple unsubscribe link at the end of each email.
3. How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal data that we collect online.
4. Controlling Your Personal Data
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal data to third parties at any time unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or seeking your feedback. We may share your information with these third parties for these limited purposes. We require any parties to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law.
5. Your Data Rights
- You have the right to ask for a copy of your personal data that we hold about you (the right of access);
You may have the right (in certain circumstances) to request that we delete the personal data held on you where we no longer have any legal reason to retain it (the right of erasure or to be forgotten);.
- The right to ask us to update and correct any out of date or incorrect personal data that we hold about you (the right of rectification);
- You have the right to opt out of receiving any marketing communications that we may send you and to object to us using/holding your personal data if we have no legitimate reasons to do so (the right to object);
- The right (in certain circumstances) to ask us to ‘restrict processing of data’, which means that we would need to secure and retain the data for your benefit but not otherwise use it (the right to restrict processing);
- The right (in certain circumstances) to ask us to supply you with some of the personal data we hold about you in a structured machine-readable format and/or to provide a copy of the data in such a format to another organisation (the right to data portability).
- If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, please contact us suing the contact details below. In the case of objecting to marketing emails this is more simply achieved by clicking the unsubscribe link available at the end of every email.
Most browsers allow you to refuse/accept or delete cookies, some examples below:
- in Internet Explorer –https://support.microsoft.com/en-za/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- in Microsoft Edge – https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy
- in FireFox – https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- in Chrome – https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en
- Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website.
7. Links to other websites
8. Contacting us
Mob: 07495 931442